Monday, December 1, 2008

How to help Jennifer Hudson in her time of Need


I was listening to Jennifer Hudson’s self titled CD the other day and noticed since her release of the hit single Spotlight we haven’t heard or seen any other tracks officially released. Unfortunately, it’s due to the tragic deaths of her mother, brother and nephew.

In light of recent events I could understand if Jennifer Hudson couldn’t get out of the bed in the morning let alone think about promoting her debut album. So I said to myself what could we do to support Jennifer Hudson?

So I got my creative juices flowing and this is what I came up with. I propose a celebrity filled video be done for the third track on her album titled, “Pocketbook.”

I chose Pocketbook because it’s upbeat, sassy and playful. Immediately when I hear the song Pocketbook an air of confidence comes over me it makes me feel sexy and powerful. The spirit of the song encompasses Jennifer Hudson.

What I envisioned is an extravagant fashion show. On the runway we will see all the top celebrities walking down the runway just as sexy and sassy as they please with the song Pocketbook playing in the background. In the audience we will have what you call a celebrity spotting. In every key position we will see celebrities. Celebrities doing makeup, doing hair, helping the models get dressed, celebrities posing as photographers, and janitors. You get the picture. And of course Ludacris will come out at the end and do his part of the song.

Jennifer Hudson doesn’t have to appear in this video. All the appearances and celebrity time will be donated in support of her in her difficult time.

All those invited would be all celebrities who want to show support. I would like to see American Idol Alums, Singers, Actors, Professional Athletes, and all her native Chicagoans.

At the end of the video they will show a picture of Jennifer Hudson with a dedication to her family. This is my gift to her and her family. And I hope others will pay it forward also.

If you think this is a good idea please forward this to everyone you know. Good intentions are sure to reach the right hands. Hopefully we can see this come to fruition.

Jennifer Hudson is one of Arista’s recording artists. Her debut Album Jennifer Hudson was produced by Clive Davis and Larry Jackson.

0 comments: