Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Congratulations to the Next Food Network Star!


A sincere congratulation goes out to Aaron McCargo Jr. on winning the title of the Next Food Network Star. As I watched the series progress I was always in Aaron’s corner.


What Aaron lacked in television presence he made up for in the wonderful and tasty dishes he prepared throughout the series. That was the main reason he was able to hang on as long as he did.


We watched as he struggled to become better week after week. I hid my face under my cover as he bombed in front of the Las Vegas crowd and cheered as he made a kick ass commercial for the judges to review.


This Next Food Network Star finally came into his own as we watched the episode featuring Aaron McCargo Jr. in Big Daddy’s Kitchen.


I believe the judges made the best decision and I look forward to watching The Food Network’s new show featuring Aaron McCargo Jr.

0 comments: