Sunday, July 19, 2009

Michael Phelps is Golden Again


The other day I was sitting down watching television and a commercial for Subway® sandwiches came on. Lo and behold it was Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps along with Jared doing a Subway® commercial.


The first thing that crossed my mind was “Didn’t he just get into some trouble?” Oh yes I remember now, it’s the photo where Michael Phelps was caught with marijuana paraphernalia in his hands.


I don’t know exactly when this incident occurred but I was sure all his endorsements would be pulled for a long time. Obviously, this assumption was incorrect because he’s on my television promoting Subway®.


I found it to be very interesting that all was forgiven so quickly.


So, is it too soon for Michael Phelps to be endorsing companies or products? I welcome your two cents.

0 comments: